Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thank you for the Birthday wishes

I this is dan,i thank you everybody for your good wishes,and i hope for the best things in life
for you all, i hope to see you all in the future. and i hope all of you have happy birtydays too.
i won at the gambling at my birthday, and me and john been keeping in shape at the gym,too.
i still work at taco bell, and carry on as we all must do. i hope some of you visit me soon
we john and i . will be going to florida in november if you can see us please do, and a
merry christmas and happy new year to you all, it's a little early but it;s never too
late.....

love. danny.

7 comments:

California said...

Postpone your Florida trip and go for Christmas!

joyce said...

Hey Danny,
It was so wonderful to see you write something on the blog!!!

I hope you will continue to do so.

We just had hurricane Danny bring us lots of rain this weekend, I think it was quite nice of the National Weather Service to name a hurricane in your honor the week of your birthday,LOL!!

Brofy said...

Good to hear from you Danny, hope all is well in CO....yanks

Kathy M said...

Danny u and John must make it to florida for Christmas most of us are going and it would be real nice to see u and John, I think of you all, all the time and pray for u and your family, time heals all of us but we never forget, continue on the blog its nice to hear from u God Bless !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Danny! posting on the blog is the best way to share whats up with you and we all get to know!Even if we dont write or talk on the phone everyday we care we are family! your post was just what we like to see! By the way i love taco bell, my one yummy treat is a hard shell taco and a diet cola,Thanks for the thoughtful words.I for one will be here in florida whichever month you guys come and we can gamble! hehe!Please post soon we all will be waiting aven those who just window shop!

gpe said...

So I guess I get to thirds it, very nice surprise to see (read) you on the Blog Danny.. The Espos south will be here when you visit so I hope John and you can pass by for hot dogs again. You should feel pretty special - there are not many of us who can get a comment out of Kathy M!!!!! Keep on Bloggin...

swm said...

Glad to hear you're coming back to Florida, Dan. Gary and I enjoyed drinking a few beers with you and John. Whether you visit in November or December I look forward to seeing you again.