Thursday, October 21, 2010

THE CLAN EXPANDS IN FEB 2011






Every life has a story, and mine is no exception I am healthy and happy and ask only for your good thoughts and prayers for the future and all it intales.My Dr. is a member of the respect life Broward County chapter he is CATHOLIC and belongs to my church ST MAX and after each visit he reads a scripture with me. My mom was wondering why I looked like I was putting on weight and not taking my medication so Monday I took her to meet my Dr. and for reason best known to me he said JUST TELL THEM!!!!!!! Incase your wondering he's pritty sure its a boy!So greatgrandma on a movie night ill bring the baby to you??????:)

4 comments:

Brofious said...

Congrads, and welcome to the new clan member, there is no other joy like "kooks" who drive you nuts...yanks

good thing i was sitting downwhen iread this jad said...

Holy Moly Cathleen, nothing like throwing out that curve ball at us with this unexpected news!!!

Conratulations Babies are a gift from above!

John Mulligan said...

Congrats Cathleen!

SoCal said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!