Thursday, March 5, 2009

BB comes to SoCal!!!!!

Big Bill says these grapes rock!







I can't believe I was a beer guy all those years, grapes are so much better...





The close up...



The Filets...


The potatoes...

The final presentation...



BUSTED!!!!!!


The "Arteeest"..



Best friends...


****Final Thought****


The Blackstone Syrah is a fine wine usually in the 10-15 buck range, but with deflation setting in and the economy turning down I got this bottle on sale for $7 at my local market...


The deep flavor of Syrah combined with the blood rare Filets brings many pleasures to the palette and psyche...
Please go out and get a bottle and indulge...










5 comments:

joyce said...

i don't think I've ever seen UB have a glass of wine before!

very nice Chris I will be on the hunt for Blackstone.

Matthew & Laura & the dog are all looking well.

Anonymous said...

Its Sunday morning and my kids are wondering where their bagels are! Enough of California.

Anonymous said...

~~~~~~GREY DRUDGE REPORTS~~~~~~~~

Exhibit "A" is a fraud!!! Just another part of the VAST LEFT COAST CONSPIRACY to trick the populace into the ways of the grape...

Sources have confirmed Big B never drank the juice or more importantly denounced the icy cold beverage that he faithfully enjoyed for so many years...

Anonymous said...

oh my!! Did he at least eat the steak??


i went to buy that Blackstone but they only had the Merlot so I will try the other wine store tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Yes JAD he did eat the meat and he loved it!

Hold out for the Syrah JAD you wont be disappointed...

As for grey goose I say phooey!

The grape agenda is bigger than us all!

Besides, you got no proof!